- BSc/HND computer science, computer engineering and any related discipline.
- Previous experience as a software programmer.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Training staff on software use.