UNIT: System and server
- OND in computer engineering, sound engineer or any related discipline
- CompTIA A+, Linux+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation is preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience as a computer technician or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in computer operating systems, such as MS Windows, MAC OS, and Linux.
- Exceptional working knowledge of computer systems, including networks, servers, and system maintenance.
- Good understanding of computer equipment, including laptops, servers, printers, and routers.
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to stay up to date with the latest advancements in hardware and software.
- Setting up and installing new hardware and software systems.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting computer issues.
- Maintaining hardware and software by conducting regular maintenance and updates.
- Identifying and resolving network, connectivity, and server issues.
- Upgrading firmware, software, and outdated hardware systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining security systems and installing updates.
- Providing technical support to users and resolving technical errors.
- Performing regular tests, upgrades, and backups.
- Preparing technical documents, such as error and maintenance reports.
- Creating user documents and providing training on new computer systems