- OND in computer science or any related discipline.
- Previous work experience as a web technician.
- Knowledge of web tools including Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Detailed knowledge of hardware systems including circuit boards, processors, and memory modules.
- Knowledge of network security systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex web and software issues.
- Good communication skills.
- Reviewing and performance-testing existing server systems.
- Installing and maintaining web server hardware and software.
- Optimizing server networks.
- Ensuring the quality of web products and services.
- Troubleshooting network and server failures.
- Proposing and implementing solutions to website malfunctions.
- Monitoring and maintaining website system security.
- Providing technical support.
- Auditing and editing company websites.
- Backing-up web servers and providing recovery options.