- BSc/HND computer science, computer engineering and any related discipline
- Working knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
- Knowledge of website management tools.
- Online marketing and SEO skills.
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Determining website needs and requirements.
- Building and testing aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites.
- Coordinating with designers, content providers, and management or business owners.
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
- Addressing and responding to user comments and complaints.